Friday, October 07, 2005

mail time, mail time maaail time!


so i just got my mail which they put in a generic "J" box and i definitely opened someone else's mail. It was addressed to "miss c johnston" and i was really excited that i had a letter so i tore it open and realized that i knew no one from sheffield, england and that this letter (which is unsigned and has a gorgeous little silk change purse in it) was not for me.:( How sad. This mail system sucks, its not private, or secure. Someone could be stealing MY mail too. I'm tempted to keep the change purse, which also has a toe ring or something inside. But i should probably return it. It has no note or anything so technically it could be mine....


i also got my monthly Butler study abroad newsletter. oh joy.

since i'm so pathetic that i steal people's mail, you should probably send me something to ease my clepto- problem. here's my address ;)

Caitlin Johnson (NOT just C please)
Elms Village, Rowan 6 room 201
78 Malone Rd
Belfast BT9 5BW
Northern Ireland

ps: zack is coming to visit today! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home