Sunday, October 09, 2005

no regret

good news--my mom coincidentally sent me my own little silk change purse that had earrings in it. so i can return the other [stolen]* one without much regret.

Zack leaves in the morning and we had a good weekend, i think. I hope he and his mom had a good visit. Zack and I watched the Bob Dylan documentary by Martin Scorcese, No Direction Home, and it was pretty fascinating. If you like, music, history, politics, think BD is sexy or all of the above you'd probably enjoy it. However, he is quite a weird guy. So we spent about three and half hours total, with a litre of Magner's each, and watched it tonight. A good wrap up to the weekend. Alas, back to class tomorrow. I have to start hitting the books, i don't really feel like school has even started yet.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home