Wednesday, October 12, 2005

highlights/lowlights of the wednesday:

1. went to starbucks and read A LOT. = productive, yay!
2. Got a package from my mom's best friend=awesome, double yay!
3. sliced my finger open trying to use a cork screw to open package=yes, i am a spaz.
4. locked myself out of room in all the excitement of injury and package=shit, that's lockout 5 of the 10 i'm allowed before they charge me 25 pounds.
5. rinsed the bottom of my jeans off in my sink so i don't have to wash them before the weekend. haha.
6. had a random, but quite good dinner with some wine to make myself feel better. and a cookie from my package to top it all off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you really do have a great blog. BUY THINGS FROM ME. AHHHHHHH

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home