Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sufjan=hott


Catherine and I went to see Sufjan Stevens on Thursday. It was soo good! I went from being a mild fan to obsessed. I just love it. It was so quirky and different. They did cheers throughout the show and wore cheerleading uniforms. It was great. And Sufjan is really hott. so bonus. All my pictures pretty much sucked though. Oh, and I bought a beer at the concert, which was a highlight. I'm still getting used to the whole, "I'm old enough to buy alcohol" thing. So Catherine and I, like every other Sufjan fan not from Illinois or Michigan are holding out for the album of our state--Kentucky. I mean it would be awesome. But apparantly Rhode Island and Oregon are in the works. Oregon?? KY is so much cooler than OR.




I went on a big adventure weekend that i just got home from a few hours ago, but i'm too tired to write about that, so i'll leave it for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caitlin! all of us leftover may 9 girls went to see him too. So it's like we all went to the same concert (except for that ocean in between us). I mean we all DID go to the same concert. And that concert rocked. YEAH! Except we had to wait 2 hours to get in the door. SO be happy you went to yours and not ours... MISS YOU!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home